2010-12-22

Nigerianska snabba cash del 3

Fick svar såhär lagom till frukost.

Min prutning går hem.
Formula One hotellet var visst inte aktuellt.
Sveriges president (!) fixar visst hotell här.

Jag har dock fått problem så ni ser mitt nya svar här under och senaste Nigeriasvaret är nederst i bloggposten.

PS Vill passa på att nämna att jag lånat idén till korrespondera och jävlas med idioterna bakom såna hära brev av Patrik Sjöberg som hållit på ett tag med ett liknande fall på hans sköna blogg. DS

-------------------

Hello again Sanders!

Thanks again for you very quick response!

-I've never spent money into wrong hands in my whole life. Except for when buying tickets for Gais - IFK and thoose money went to Gais. Might this be what you have in your records????

Sweden doesn't have i president so i presume you mean that our king will take care of you hotellstay here!?

Please ask the king, since i don't know him in person, if i can arrange some coffegirls. Actually he can choose between afrikan or easteuropean ones.

Please also ask the king why his son Prince Carl-Filip stepped ahead in the food que and was kind of an ignorant asshole all the time to my friend Einar Sjöberg when they did military service in year 2000. I hope he has changed and grown up now.

I also realised a big PROBLEM!
WE have 30cm of ice and snow now in Göteborg. And a whole lot of tjäle under that in the ground. My 100 USD is actually hidden and buried in a secret spot in slottsskogen and it is impossible right now to dig the cash up.

Would it be ok with 65 SEK (swedish crowns)?? The dollar and crown is not exactly the same but not big difference. Then we'll make the difference up when we meet next week!


Best regards

//Gillis


----------------------


US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA



ATTENTION:GILLIS BENGTSSON,
Good day, I have received your mail with the questions, below here are the
answer :

1. I find out in my record that you have spend money into wrong hands
before.
2. I will arrive at City airport
3. The president of your country will take care of my hotel
4. I can not disclose my govt. email to anybody that is not from my
office.
5. My secretary prefer using capital letter that is why you the writing
was
on capital letter

I will advise you to proceed to western union now and send the fee $98,
and
I will help you to complete it so when I arrive at your country I will
call
you to let you know that hotel were I lodge so that you will come and pick
your consignment and pay me.




RECEIVER'S NAME: ORJI OKECHUKWU

ADDRESS: ASABA, NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT:$98
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS


OFFICIALLY SIGNED

AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS.
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR.
TELEPHONE NUMBER +234 8182694396

2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart Gillis, sjukt kul o följa detta =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hahaha! Stort tack för mycket bra musik i Göteborg i lördagskväll.

    SvaraRadera