2010-12-27

Nigeriansk USA ambassadör

fick mail i onsdags förra veckan dagen som jag glömde svara på men gjorde det nu. Frågan är alltså om Sveriges presedent fixat rum åt en amerikansk ambassadör i nigeria som suttit och tryckt i Sverige över jul och väntat på mig...


Hello Sanders!

I'm so sorry, but christmas came between so i totally forgot you and to
pay the 65 SEK that was ok...

Are you still in sweden right now? -You said you were to come the other
thursday.

Sad to say but right now i only have 25 SEK left after have bought stuff
at mellandagsrean. But if you are here now and hanging out then i guess we
can sort things out when we meet...

Best Regards

//Gillis



US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA



ATTENTION:GILLIS BENGTSSON,
Good day, I have received your mail with the questions, I will advise you
to
go ahead and send the money and let me know how much you send so that I
will
complete it for you, and I will be in your country tomorrow and as soon as
I
arrived at Airport I will call you.

Please send your Cell number and address to me now.




RECEIVER'S NAME: ORJI OKECHUKWU

ADDRESS: ASABA, NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION:IN GOD?
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT:
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS


OFFICIALLY SIGNED

AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS.
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR.
TELEPHONE NUMBER +234 8182694396

1 kommentar:

  1. Riktigt rolig konversation. Ska bli spännande att höra när du får dina pengar :)

    SvaraRadera